Update: May 22, 2020
To our Leamington Minor Soccer Families:
The LMS Executive have monitored the COVID-19 pandemic and have decided that the 2020 season will have to be CANCELLED. Please note that we made this decision with the safety of all of our players, coaches, families and friends as our top priority. As soon as we determine how to handle refunds efficiently, we will notify parents. Those families who choose to apply their 2020 registration fee to the 2021 season can do so. This will ensure that, if there is a registration increase for the 2021 season, those who have carried their 2020 fee forward will not be charged the increase.
Please be patient as we work through the logistics involved with doing close to 500 refunds. If social restrictions ease up and we are able to run a summer or fall program, we will run a separate registration for those session.
Yours In Sport