Leamington Minor Soccer continues to monitor the most recent pandemic news from the Province and we are always adjusting accordingly. With the pandemic outlook continuing to improve, LMS would still like all of our soccer families to remain vigilant and follow all COVID guidelines while at the soccer fields.
We would like our soccer families to:
1) respect the physical distancing (2 meters apart) guidelines at all times;
2) only congregate with people in their own households;
3) stay home if you have any COVID symptoms; and
4) encourage all others to do the same!
Thank you for your cooperation and for contributing to our ability to provide your children with the opportunity to play the game of soccer safely.
LMS 2021 COVID-19 Protocols
2. Players and coaches will also not attend soccer activities if:
Any player or coach who is experiencing any of the above symptoms (#1) or any of the above situations (#2) WILL NOT GO TO SOCCER UNTIL CLEARED BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE WECHU.
Yours In Sport
Without the generous support of local businesses, LMS would not be able to continue to make the rewarding experience of recreational soccer an affordable reality for the youth of our community.